This is my Hammond L102 organ, serial number 58165, built in 1965. I bought it in June 2016 from a musician near Edinburgh; I believe I'm its third owner. It's in very nice condition, having been well looked after throughout its life; it even has all but one of its original 1965-dated valves.
The only modification is a line output panel added by the previous owner, following the instructions in the service manual. I play it with a Leslie 2101 and Leslie 825, so I've added a pair of halfmoon switches, and converted the line output panel to feed an 11-pin Leslie connector, with a transformer-isolated balanced output.
I've also replaced the original 1.5µF oil-filled motor run capacitor with two modern 3µF capacitors in series. The original was working fine, but it's well past its design lifespan at this point, and a failure would be extremely messy.
The pictures below show the instrument as received, followed by the various stages of cleaning it up, servicing the motor, and tidying up the wiring.